We can email requirements, printing and artwork specification on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We find EPS files are best but we can accept files in the following formats as long as they meet the listed criteria:
- - Always include all images/graphics used as well as fonts
- - Convert all text to outline/paths, or send all fonts used in the design
- - 300dpi cmyk
- - 300dpi and maximum quality
- - Hi-res and always convert all text to outlines/paths or send all fonts used in the design.
We cannot accept any responsibility for poor quality print when artwork is submitted as Word, Publisher or Powerpoint files – they will not print to the same quality as those created with professional design software.
- When sending EPS files, please be aware that as EPS files contain vector data, any jpegs or tiffs dropped in will not convert to spot colours and will only print as cmyk or greyscale.
- All bleed on artwork to be 3mm.
- Any files for 2-sided business cards should be supplied as separate files.
- If a job is in spot colours make sure supplied Hi-Res PDF files are not cmyk.